Tuesday, January 22, 2013

How to Prevent Hair Loss

Hair is a Crown for every woman. While men often troubled with baldness. Hair loss is one of the problems that often happen to us. To solve it, try some of the following tips:

1. avoid combing the hair in wet conditions.
Just let your hair dry naturally. Wet hair is easier to loose if interested a little. The habit of combing your hair when it's wet you should stop caring and start loving your hair.

2. Choose a comb with a rare back.
If you are using a hood or will be wearing a hat, preferably comb your hair first. This will make your hair more awake with a clean look at once can unleash the blood circulation in the head.

3. don't overuse of a hair dryer or hairdryer.
If you're forced to use it we recommend that you use a low temperature. Note also the distance with hair dryer. Try the distance is approximately 10-15 cm from the hair shaft. Intensity of dry hair will make your hair moisture damaged.

4. Frequently menagerie or parse your hair.
Moreover, while you sleep. Eliminate the habit of tying or clamping the hair tightly. It can make your hair fall out and break easily. Moreover the Customs binds hair can make the hair growth is not good.

5. to keep the moisture your hair, we recommend that you use protective head like a scarf, hat or umbrella when you are in the Sun.

6. to make hair healthier and also look fashionable, please change line parts and style your hair. Changing parts avoid the same scalp is exposed to the Sun in a long time. This can prevent the hair slowly.

7. Do treatments on hair specifically at least a minimum of 2 weeks. Do the activities of cream bat, masks and hair spa to embellish and nourish your hair.

You are coveting a hair beautiful and healthy? Follow our tips from now on. Wait for what else?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everyone Here,My Name is Elizabeth Knox, I'm from UK and I was once a Vaginal Cancer patent and tinnitus.Until one day I watched Dr Itua Herbal Remedy on TV Channel on how he uses Herbal medicines to cure all kind of disease, I was very inst rested on his herbal remedy because I was very sick at that moment and I was diagnosed of Brain Tumor and Vaginal Cancer. I took the risk to take his treatment after watching his documentary,I contacted him on Email and explain my situation to him, he kindly told me how it works also how I can purchase his herbal product which I did.A week later the herbal medicines was ship to me through courier service, I drank his herbal medicines for three weeks and I was healed, cured from Brain Tumor/Vaginal Cancer.It was so marvelous even my friends with Breast/Prostate Cancer also contacted this Dr Itua for herbal product and they are all cured as well with Dr Itua Herbal Medicines, I do not how many Sick people are here today or whom are not yet read this. I pray god should let you see this to know there is a wellness for you. He guaranties me that he can cure the listed diseases below______Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphomaIntestinal cancer,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Brain Tumor,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer  ,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumorsNon-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Wart Removal,Lupus,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancerTesticular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis. Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancerDr Itua Herbal Center Contact,Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or WhatsApp:+2348149277967 

    ReplyDelete